Metadata 4 DKG 2022
This workshop is part of the COST Action on Distributed Knowledge Graphs (DKG). It will be held from Wednesday 18 May until Friday 20 May at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Lyon, France.
In this workshop, we will try to find a consensus on a Knowledge Graph (KG) metadata scheme, demo and assess the available tools for such metadata capturing in a KG-compliant manner, and start applying these insights on actual KG datasets.
All participants of our COST Action are invited to join this workshop, and we are open for other participants as well. If you would like to join, get in touch with Tobias Kuhn (firstname.lastname@example.org), so we can send you an invitation via COST. COST covers travel and accomodation costs.
Some joint sessions on the first and last days can be followed remotely. All other sessions are only accessible to physical participation.
- Antoine Zimmermann (local organizer)
- Michel Dumontier
- Tobias Kuhn
This event will be held as a workshop with physical participation at the Radisson Blu Hotel Lyon: 129 Rue Servient, 69003 Lyon France, Lyon, France.
The details for the remote participation will be shared here in due time.
- Wednesday, 18 May 2022
- 12:00-14:00 lunch for those already present
- 14:00-15:00 opening and keynote (remote participation possible via Zoom)
- 15:15-15:45 session opening
- 15:45-17:00 parallel sessions (Metadata / Tools), part 1: collect background; define priorities and tasks
- Thursday, 19 May 2022
- 9:00-10:30 parallel sessions (Metadata / Tools), part 2: metadata specification; prepare and configure tools
- 10:45-12:00 joint session: overview; tool demos
- 12:00-13:30 lunch
- 13:30-17:00 breakout groups, each using different tool to capture metadata of DKG instance
- 17:00 social activity
- 20:00 workshop dinner
- Friday, 20 May 2022
- 9:00-11:00 joint session: wrapping up
- 11:00-11:50 reporting (remote participation possible via Zoom)
- 11:50-12:00 closing